Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pet Peeves list

Here is a sampling of my pet peeves.  It is not all-inclusive and I reserve the right to add to it at any time of my choosing.  Please know that I am not in a bad mood:) Also, it should be known that while it is a pet peeves list, it in no way affects my life.  It is simply a list of the quirky things in life that strike me as odd.  Maybe I should have listed it as a "quirky things in life that strike me as odd" list.  Never the less, here it is.....


1.  Catty gossip talk.


2.  Inappropriate information that is passed along as a "prayer request".


3.  Drama and the people who create and thrive on it  (I don't dislike the actual people, just the drama).


4.  Overzealous cosmetic sales people (again, please note that the issue is not with the people, just the aggressive use of cosmetics).


5.  Reproducing celebrities (especially the ones that have one child per relationship to solidify that relationship and show the world their love for each other).


6.  Fussy adults. 


7.  When men don't help with their children.


8.  When people speed up when you're passing them.


9.  How "celeb-utantes"  have to make films, music, clothing lines, and even fragrances (what ever happened to celebs with actual talent and what about the concept less is more?).


10.  How the general public sees anyone who randomly ad libs (usually out of tune) as a truly gifted singer.


11. Cliquey-ness 


12.  When your favorite author gets only releases one book a year and won't even blog about the subject matter.  I mean really, could you please show the fans some love?


12. When people I don't know call me "girl"-especially grown men-it's just weird!  




Well, that's all I can think of for now.  Let me know your list of irksome behaviors  (yes, you can say the use of the work "irksome" is a pet peeve-I won't be offended).  And it bears repeating for my mother that I am not in a bad mood:)


Much love and many laughs,


A

No comments:

Post a Comment