Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dress-up compliments of TJ Maxx

Once a week my daughter and a friend go to horseback riding.  They love this activity and love spending a little time together in the car because we carpool. It is a great set-up for everyone.  Yeah for carpools!!!


Last week it was my turn to drive and I thought I might make a stop by Target to get some office/organizational supplies.  (I really am an office supply nerd, but that's for another post:)


Since I was already not headed straight back from lessons, why not stop by TJ's treat myself to a little purse shopping.


I'm a new TJ Maxx devotee.  That is probably because I'm always the last one to know about great deals and or sales. I have some friends who are major bargain hunters and I aspire to be like them.  However, I often am side-tracked by the new arrivals that are displayed well and really grab you when you first walk in.  Digging through the racks is an exercise in frustration for me.  However, though it has taken a while, but now I can say I am a true fan of TJ's (I just avoid the center area and I'm happy:)


If you've ever shopped the Maxx, you might be familiar with the fact that they have some really great purses, and when I get on a purse kick-lookout!!!  


So the girls and I bee-bopped our way in the store and looked around.  Before I knew it, they had gathered purses, wallets and hats to try on.  It was so sweet and it gained the attention of the ladies in that part of the store.  The ladies admired how cute the girls were!  I can vouch that it was a treat to see them play like this.  They were absolutely precious.


I had to snap a couple of shots with my phone.  





Never let it be said that a girl can have too many accessories!  Also, a side note to Cam's mom,  she likes feathers and animal print.  I hope you have some retirement money stashed away:)

Much love and many laughs,

A




No comments:

Post a Comment