Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Vacation run-down

We were blessed to spend last week in Seagrove Florida.  My sister, her husband, my two nephews, my kids and my husband and I made the long trek to the shores of northwestern Florida.


This trip was wonderful in too many ways to count.  It goes without saying that many of the events of the trip will be fodder for my blog.


I will go into greater detail about the trip in the next blog.  I just thought I'd give you a bullet point highlight list.


You can let your imagination fill in the blanks...


Humidity
Sand
June seagrass
Kelp
Beach access
Publix
Mermaid
Chaffing
Lemon tart
Walnut oil
MacGuyvering
Frozen grapes
Runescape
Movies
Bicyclists
Architecture
Dishes
Unsightly beach towels
Seafood
Masters of the Grill
Home made sunscreen
Garmin
440
No shoes
Chloe & Lizzy


More details will be revealed in the next blog.  For the time being, I thought I'd throw this out there to see if any of the subjects piqued anyone's curiosity.


Hope you're having a good....whatever it is you're having:)


Much love and many laughs,


A



1 comment:

  1. I'm really wishing we had taken a before/after picture for the homemade sunscreen. hahaha

    ReplyDelete