Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I love you, you big loser!

When my husband J drives our six-year-old girl to school,  I always see them off.  We say "I love you" three, four, five times, and so on from the time it takes to get out the front door, into the car, locked, loaded and driving off.

The other day I yet again told them I loved them and made this sign....

                                                 (Photo courtesy of internet)








About to drive off, my daughter wanted to reciprocate the I love you sign, but hers looked like this......







(Photo courtesy of internet)


LOSER!!!!!



Then I thought......... she's on to me:)




Much love and many laughs,

A









                                 


2 comments:

  1. So funny:) I'm glad you're writing all of these down. Someday you'll have to publish your blog for the kids to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading them. I'm really enjoying reading and writing blogs entries. It's nice to know that someone else enjoys them too:) Heh Heh

    ReplyDelete