Thursday, March 8, 2012

Disheveled Part II

 I recently blogged about my daughter's tendency to rub her hair into a knot when she sleeps.  I've discovered more photos that need to be shared.  (Pardon the blur on the last.)




This photo was taken at the beginning of a return trip from Hawaii.  
This is what her hair looked like when we started the journey.





This is what her hair looked like after we woke up and were nearing our stop.  
Note the back light.  It really helps you understand the magnitude of this feat.  
Mom and I were trying to keep our giggles to a minimum.









I'm not sure when this one was taken, but if I hadn't told you,
 would you have been able to figure out what it was?


I love that girl!!!





Much love and many laughs,

Her hairbrush-toting Mama



No comments:

Post a Comment